- Make Zits A Thing Of The Past
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
February 5, 2012 - 7:06am#1
In the future recommend a podcast on the science of brining. It's not easy to understand why if I cooking chicken breast and holding it hot in water drys the meat, but brining it in salt and water before cooking makes it juicy. Possibly a good food science video.