I've been out in the kitchen prepping a shipload of fresh vegies for blanching - a result of spontaneous visits to some
local garden markets today. As I sometimes do when I'm in the kitchen, I started listening, at random, to one of the SCS audio lectures which turned out to be the very first podcast: "Knife Skills".
While listening to te podcast, It occurred to me that you've never mentioned turning vegatables. I'd be interested to hear your views on this technique, and, if you use it at all, your own method and and where you like to apply it..
- Understanding Convenient Programs For dofus
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe