I'm as cranky as a cut snake about this bloody editor. See my face? . I know, I know, it's probably me. But...........
I've set up my own dictionary, but the editor refuses to use it! Doesn't it understand plain Strine?
Every time I save a post it decides that it prefers separating lines better than the intact lines that I use.
Don't get me started on images. I know that the procedure for doing this has been posted on the forum several times, but I just can't get it to work. Wait: I just had a thought so there's bound to be more about this later.
Can anyone help with the other worries?
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers