Just a quick "hello" I'm so happy I found the podcast and this website a couple months ago it really helped me get my passion for cooking back. I spent 10 years as kitchen manager at my last job and it had me pretty burnt out and thinking I wanted to get out of the industry. Good news is I start a new Kitchen Manager job in 2 weeks I can't wait to see what the future holds at the new restaurant an Irish Pub which will be a nice change from the Coastal Maine Seafood restaurants I've been cooking in for the last 16 years. I'm excited to learn from everyone here and to find people with similar passion and interest in great food!
- Legit Online Extra Cash
- All The Way For Electronic Cigarettes
- A Car Jump Starter Will Be A Lot More Vital As Compared To You Think.
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove