I was watching some of Jacob's videos and I really love some of the plates that he uses when he's at his restaurant (such as the tartare plate). Is anyone (or if you don't mind sharing Jacob) aware of a place where one would obtain such plates?
I've seen some nice plates but the ones that were nice were running $40-50 a pop, which just seems absurd for a single plate. I have some pretty cool looking plates at home but I'm always looking to expand, especially since it provokes creative plating.
I sifted around the forums and I didn't see this topic created but I do apologize if someone has asked this question.
- All The Way For Electronic Cigarettes
- A Car Jump Starter Will Be A Lot More Vital As Compared To You Think.
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Large Baguette tray