I've been out in the kitchen prepping a shipload of fresh vegies for blanching - a result of spontaneous visits to some
local garden markets today. As I sometimes do when I'm in the kitchen, I started listening, at random, to one of the SCS audio lectures which turned out to be the very first podcast: "Knife Skills".
While listening to te podcast, It occurred to me that you've never mentioned turning vegatables. I'd be interested to hear your views on this technique, and, if you use it at all, your own method and and where you like to apply it..
- I've been challenged to produce the ultimate Hamburger Bun...
- Counter Top Deep Fryer Recommendations
- Country Gravy
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Recover every last drop of beef stock...
- Experimenting with reducing the amount of starter used...
- [Washington Post] Scientists figure out what makes Indian food so delicious
- Pressure cooker beans
- Fried Rice (Chinese style)