- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Thoughts on Hard Boiled Eggs...
- odd looking starter
- Whole deboned BBQ chicken cooked prefectly with crispy skin
- kaiser rolls
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- FAT--the 6th taste?
Sourdough Boule - Tease
Been shooting lots of video this past week for our Stella Bread Series that will supplement some of our upcoming audio lectures. This is a 70% hydration boule with about 10% whole wheat and leavened with a sourdough starter. The video turned out great, the bread was AWESOME, but first, we need to get through two more audio lectures to lay a nice foundation. Sorry to be such a tease!