- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Calling all pie dough experts
- kaiser rolls
Spätzle is a simple egg noodle, almost resembling a dumpling, that I first fell in love with while an exchange student in Germany. My host mother would always serve the Spätzle with some sort of meat and rich gravy that these delicious little noodles would absorb like sponges.