- Triple cooked French Fries
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Cleaning a commercial slicer
- Vacuum packing
- Holding cabinets
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
- The Science of Freezing
Spätzle is a simple egg noodle, almost resembling a dumpling, that I first fell in love with while an exchange student in Germany. My host mother would always serve the Spätzle with some sort of meat and rich gravy that these delicious little noodles would absorb like sponges.