- English Muffins...
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- Triple cooked French Fries
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
Spätzle is a simple egg noodle, almost resembling a dumpling, that I first fell in love with while an exchange student in Germany. My host mother would always serve the Spätzle with some sort of meat and rich gravy that these delicious little noodles would absorb like sponges.