- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers
Tempura Batter - Simple and Untraditional
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together vigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
- Use with 4 hours of mixing.