- Six Ways You Can Grow Your Creativity Using Clash Of Clans
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
May 6, 2012 - 8:55am#1
I have added the ability to login with FaceBook. It is located on the left-hand side of the website, and also on the login page. It worked for me however, Jacob got an error when trying to use it, that I can't reproduce. I just want to make sure that it seems to work for everyone.