Although I'm pretty good at removing the strings from snow-pea pods, it doesn't always look as though I've gotten the whole thing. Even so, they seem to turn out okay, but it does take quite a bit of time.
Is there a technique used by pros in restaurants to remove the strings from large quantities of snow-pea pods quickly, or is it just a matter of pulling them as "zipper tabs" as I have been doing?
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment