I've been playing around with fried chicken a lot lately and I've discovered it's pretty much like pizza; even when it's bad it's still pretty good. But there's so many different ways to approach fried chicken, and a great recipe is absolutely sublime.
So...do you brine or buttermilk marinade? Do you batter or bread? What type of seasonings do you use? What are your favorite sides to serve with fried chicken?
- Hello from the Pacific Northwest
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe