I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and/or Happy Hanukkah and very Happy New Year. To all of you pro Chefs; I hope that you have your best year and keep all of your fingers.
To all of you amateurs; I hope that you have your best year and keep all of your fingers too! Watch out for those Shun knives and mandolines.
Stay safe and have fun in the kitchen!
See you in cyber space,
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers