I'm doing braised short ribs this week as a special and looking for advice on what to serve with it. Some ideas I had were roasted carrots and parsnips (maybe even a puree), roasted pearl onions and the all mighty versatile herb fingerling potatos. I'm ordering all the product tonight and still can't decide what to order meaning any quick feedback is greatly appreciated, haha.
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers