- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers
December 11, 2011 - 11:16am#1
I have left over flour breading from my pan fried Chicken I tossed in the chill chest for later use on some pork or cube steaks or some such thing. While I'm aware of the salmonella risk, my thoughts are that any contamination would certainly be killed off during the frying process of the next round. Is this a safe approach or am I off base here?