One of my new duties is prepping the caramel sauce for the desserts at the restaurant. They showed me how to do it, and I repeated it no problem, but I wasn't really happy with the results. So I practiced some at home, and now I have 2 cups of this stuff in my fridge that I have no idea what to do with.
Any suggestions? I tried it over some poached pears, but the pears cut right through any other flavours there.
Ice cream I suppose.
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Large Baguette tray
- Pressure Cooked Beef Broth Experiment
- Storing bean burgers
- Marie's Homemade Italian Tomato Sauce from Italy