- Hello from the Pacific Northwest
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
July 23, 2011 - 6:00am#1
I'm hosting a dinner party for 12 and looking for menu ideas. My plan is to grill seafood, potatoes, corn,etc and serve it on platters in the backyard. Any ideas from what to put on the grill to what appetizers to serve to interesting drinks or deserts would be appreciated.