- Hello from the Pacific Northwest
- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
This is a quick and simple recipe for a white chocolate panna cotta that I've had a lot of success with serving over the years. One thing you need to keep in mind is that white chocolate can deaden the palate due to its fat content, so it's important to pair this dessert with something that will help cut the fat. Some of my favorites are black pepper, citrus sauces, or the Bing Cherry Compote linked in the recipe notes.