- Hello from Wellington NZ
- Cheesecake - Raspberry/White Chocolate and cheesecake tips
- Converting commercial yeast to sourdough?
- Pro Tip: Never trust a pan on the stove
- Sous Vide Question: Vacuum Seal -vs- Ziploc Bags
- Greetings From Downunder , Brisbane Queensland
- Greetings From Florida
- Anova & Sous Vide Cooking Temps / Times
- Chicken A La King Recipe
- Large Baguette tray
This recipe for deep fried mac and cheese was originally developed for a fillet of beef dish that I did a few years back. The great thing about this recipe is that you can make the macaroni cakes a day in advance, panko crust them, and then deep fry when you're ready to serve. This recipe also uses a technique for cooking the macaroni pasta that is very similar to risotto; this yields a creamy pasta that holds together well when cooled, making it much easier to bread and fry. All ounce measurements are by weight.