In this episode, my good friend Kimberly King Schaub of PeasOnMoss and Bullet Proof Coffee joins the show to talk shop.
Don't forget to sign up for our e-mail newsletter, join the Stella Culinary Forum, and check out Chef Jacob's Culinary Boot Camp / F-STEP Curriculum. If you have a question you'd like to submit to be answered on an upcoming podcast, you can do it by leaving a voicemail, or filling out our contact form. And don't forget to leave a review for The Stella Culinary School Podcast wherever you download your podcast from.
Episode Topics Include
- I tell Kimberly my embarrassing story about bombing on live radio during an NPR interview.
- What’s Kim been up to? What’s it like being an R&D Chef?
- R&D For Bullet Proof Coffee
- Some new drinks Kim is working on and the science hacks she implements.
- The importance of networking as a chef and culinarian.
- Staging in a restaurant, dos and don'ts, plus how it can help your career.
- Jacob talks about what he’s been up to for the last 2 years.
- How to “Leap Frog” and find that “Stretch Job” to fast track your culinary career.
- The culonology degree program (a mixture of culinary arts & food science).
- What is the real purpose of culinary school?
- What makes Collagen Protein Powder special?
- Is collagen protein fortification real?
And much more.
As is common when two chefs get together, this episode contains explicit language. You have been warned.
Links You May Find Helpful
- Lundburg Family Farms
- Bullet Proof Coffee
- MCT Oil and Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Grass Fed Butter
- Dave Aspry
- Tibetan Yak Butter Tea
- Exogenous Key Tones
- Caprilic Acid
- Creb Cycyle
- Beta Hydroxy Butyrate
- Ketogenic Diet
- Hydrolizing Protein
- Food Science Video On Emulsion
- Thomas Keller Google Talk where he discusses passion vs. dedication.