In this episode of the Stella Culinary School Podcast, Jacob is joined live by Chef Clint Jolly, who recently sold his successful catering company and decided to take a year abroad to experience new cultures and cuisines.
Chef Clint joins us on the first leg of his trip from Buenos Aries, Argentina to discuss his experiences from the perspective of a traveling chef, his favorite thing he's eaten so far, a lesson on beef age and flavor, and so much more.
- This Episode's Show Notes on Stella Culinary
- Chef Clint Jolly's Blog and article we were discussing, Asado, Malbec & Friends (chef out the awesome wood fire grill he's rockin'!)
- Follow Chef Clint's year abroad on FaceBook, Instagram, & Twitter.
- Mellow Fellow in Reno, Nevada
- Pujol Restaurant, Mexico City
- Butcher Boy, Reno, NV
- Sweet Breads
- Difference between Argentine beef, and beef produced in the United States (mainly slaughter age, freshness, and diet).
- Book: Seven Fires by Francis Malaman
- Remote Year - The service chef Clint Jolly is using to plan his year abroad.
Get Notified when New Episodes are Available
Leave an Audio Voicemail
- Question, comment, feedback? You can leave an audio voicemail on the Stella Culinary SpeakPipe page, and we'll play it on an upcoming episode. All you need is a smart phone or computer with a microphone!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share on social media and leave a review on our Apple Podcast Page.
All music on this episode has rights cleared.