In this episode, we catch up with Kimberly Schaub and get all the delicious details of her trip to Hong Kong. We also talk industry news, including the closing of all La Cordon Bleu culinary schools in the United States.
Links From Kimberly
- Fusion Bao restaurant in HK
- The Chairman Bao - San francisco
- "pineapple" buns - hong Kong style
- This recipe looks closer to what we had: http://tworedbowls.com/2014/03/31/bbq-pork-pineapple-buns-happy-news/
- I talk about Tim Ho Wan and Megan's Kitchen here: http://www.peasonmoss.com/2015/12/hong-kong-savory-eats.html
Download & Listen To More Episodes
The Stella Cast, hosted by Chef Jacob Burton, is a conversational podcast about food, cooking, and anything interesting happening within the culinary universe. Interviews with chefs, culinarians, and taste makers are also featured. You can view and listen to all episodes by visiting the Stella Cast Podcast Index.