- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- English Muffins...
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- Triple cooked French Fries
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
Pan Roasted Halibut, Tomato-Panzanella Salad, Lemon-Caper Beurre Blanc | Video Recipe
We kick off our new recipe video series, "The Completed Dish," with a video on how to make our top selling entree. Not a night goes by that a guest doesn't request this recipe and the best part is, it's extremely simple. There are a few background techniques that you should understand first, like pan roasting a piece of fish and how to make a beurre blanc sauce.
We've shot video on all these techniques and some more that are mentioned in this video. For more information, check out the links below.
- How To Portion Halibut (Video)
- How To Pan Roast A Piece Of Fish (Video)
- How To Make A Beurre Blanc Sauce (Video)
- How To Make A Stabilized Beurre Blanc (Video)
- Stella's White Bread (Recipe)
- SCS 6| Sauteing, Searing and Pan Roasting (Audio Lecture)
- Stella's All Purpose Pickling Liquid (Recipe)
- How To Julienne An Onion (Video)
- How To Finely Mince Red Onion (Video)
|This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|