- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- sourdough starter question
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Excited to be a new member!
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter
Tempura Batter - Simple and Untraditional
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together vigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
- Use with 4 hours of mixing.