- Steakhouse Steakburger... Animal style.
- Crabcakes in Baltimore
- italian meringue/ stability problem
- English Muffins...
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
Tempura Batter - Simple and Untraditional
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together vigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
- Use with 4 hours of mixing.