- Triple cooked French Fries
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Cleaning a commercial slicer
- Vacuum packing
- Holding cabinets
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
- The Science of Freezing
Tempura Batter - Simple and Untraditional
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together vigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
- Use with 4 hours of mixing.