- Brining time
- How do you downsize a bread recipe. Origonal recipe makes 5 loaves. I only need to make 2
- I've been challenged to produce the ultimate Hamburger Bun...
- Chuck Steak
- Reverse sear?
- Flour for an Italian recipe (Pan Brioche)
- Salts, and their applications
- Country Pate--WIP
- Murphy's Law
Tempura Batter - Simple and Untraditional
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together vigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
- Use with 4 hours of mixing.