- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Thoughts on Hard Boiled Eggs...
- odd looking starter
- Whole deboned BBQ chicken cooked prefectly with crispy skin
- kaiser rolls
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- FAT--the 6th taste?
Sous Vide Lamb Rack with Pan Sauce and Sauted Vegetables
This video will take you through the process that we use to sous vide a rack of lamb at Stella. The nice thing about this process is we cook the lamb rack a second time in a reduced pan sauce which infuses both the lamb and the sauce with an amazing flavor.
Supporting Video Techniques
This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.