- I've been challenged to produce the ultimate Hamburger Bun...
- Brining Forumula
- What constitutes the perfect Buffalo Wing
- Cleaning a commercial slicer
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Help! - Why did my sourdough starter die?
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- I used a tenderizing mallet and my chicken was stringy??
- Lets talk Poppers
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
Sous Vide Lamb Rack with Pan Sauce and Sauted Vegetables
This video will take you through the process that we use to sous vide a rack of lamb at Stella. The nice thing about this process is we cook the lamb rack a second time in a reduced pan sauce which infuses both the lamb and the sauce with an amazing flavor.
Supporting Video Techniques
This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.