- English Muffins...
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
- Hello from Perth, Australia
Sous Vide Lamb Rack with Pan Sauce and Sauted Vegetables
This video will take you through the process that we use to sous vide a rack of lamb at Stella. The nice thing about this process is we cook the lamb rack a second time in a reduced pan sauce which infuses both the lamb and the sauce with an amazing flavor.
Supporting Video Techniques
This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.