- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- Excited to be a new member!
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter
- sourdough starter question
- Types of Wood for Smoking
- French Fries
- How do you store your fresh bread?
Sauce vierge is one of my all time favorite sauces. The word "vierge" is French for "virgin," meaning that the ingredients in a vierge are not cooked. This is the sauce that we use for our heirloom tomato caprese, which I will demonstrate in an upcoming video.
- Understanding Emulsifications - Video
- Sauce Vierge Recipe
- Stabilized Beurre Blanc Using Xanthan Gum
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese - The Completed Dish Video
|This post is part of our ongoing Sauces & Soups Video Series. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|