- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Excited to be a new member!
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter
- sourdough starter question
- Types of Wood for Smoking
- French Fries
- How do you store your fresh bread?
How to Stuff and Cook a Frenched Chicken Leg
In a previous video, I demonstrated how to remove the thigh bone of a chicken hindquarter and while "Frenching" down the leg bone, which results in a semi boneless leg that you can then stuff. In this video, we'll go through a simple stuffing process and I'll demonstrate two different ways to actually cook the finished product.
|For more posts just like this, check out our ongoing Kitchen Prep Video Series. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|