- Pumpkin bread
- Autolyse and Preferments
- Coconut rice - what went wrong?
- garlic sauce in a blender
- which bread book do I need
- moisture free wing sauce
- My first time baguette
- On food and cooking
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
How to Stuff and Cook a Frenched Chicken Leg
In a previous video, I demonstrated how to remove the thigh bone of a chicken hindquarter and while "Frenching" down the leg bone, which results in a semi boneless leg that you can then stuff. In this video, we'll go through a simple stuffing process and I'll demonstrate two different ways to actually cook the finished product.
|For more posts just like this, check out our ongoing Kitchen Prep Video Series. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|