- English Muffins...
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
How to Stuff and Cook a Frenched Chicken Leg
In a previous video, I demonstrated how to remove the thigh bone of a chicken hindquarter and while "Frenching" down the leg bone, which results in a semi boneless leg that you can then stuff. In this video, we'll go through a simple stuffing process and I'll demonstrate two different ways to actually cook the finished product.
|For more posts just like this, check out our ongoing Kitchen Prep Video Series. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|