- English Muffins...
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- Triple cooked French Fries
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
How to Safely Wash a Chef's Knife
This video will demonstrate how to safely wash your chef's knife.
- How to Secure a Cutting Board
- How to Hold a Chef's Knife
- How to Wash a Kitchen Work Surface
- How to Wash Your Hands for Food Preparation
|This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|