- Preheating a roasting pan?
- Sandwich Loaf Sourdough
- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- sourdough starter question
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- Excited to be a new member!
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
How to Safely Wash a Chef's Knife
This video will demonstrate how to safely wash your chef's knife.
- How to Secure a Cutting Board
- How to Hold a Chef's Knife
- How to Wash a Kitchen Work Surface
- How to Wash Your Hands for Food Preparation
|This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|