- What shape loaf?
- Preheating a roasting pan?
- Sandwich Loaf Sourdough
- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- sourdough starter question
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- Excited to be a new member!
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
How to Qucikly Caramelize Onions - Short Version
In a previous rebuttal video to a Slate.com article, we went over how to caramelize onions in 10 minutes. This shortened version of the video was uploaded so you don't have to sit through my 14 minute rant every time you'd like to review this technique.
For the original 14 minute rebuttal video, click here.
|For more posts just like this, check out our ongoing Kitchen Prep Video Series. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|