- kaiser rolls
- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- FAT--the 6th taste?
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Calling all pie dough experts
How to Qucikly Caramelize Onions - Short Version
In a previous rebuttal video to a Slate.com article, we went over how to caramelize onions in 10 minutes. This shortened version of the video was uploaded so you don't have to sit through my 14 minute rant every time you'd like to review this technique.
For the original 14 minute rebuttal video, click here.
|For more posts just like this, check out our ongoing Kitchen Prep Video Series. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|