- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- The Science of Freezing
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
- Chicken: (How age, breed, breeding mechanism and size affect flavor)
- Vacuum packing
- Fresh turmeric
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- What constitutes the perfect Buffalo Wing
- Holding cabinets
How to Prep English Peas
It's spring time which means English Peas are now available. This quick video will show you how to prep and blanch English Peas which is a necessary step before adding them to salads, sautes or applying a secondary cooking technique.
You Might Also Like
|For more posts just like this, check out our ongoing Kitchen Prep Video Series. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|