- Steakhouse Steakburger... Animal style.
- italian meringue/ stability problem
- English Muffins...
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
How To Make A Trotter Terrine Using Plastic Wrap Part Two | Charcuterie Video
In HCC 2| Trotter Terrine Part One, we showed you how to make a free form terrine using nothing more then plastic wrap. This video will show you what that terrine should look like after being cured for 30 days along with some serving suggestions for both hot and cold preparations.
Supporting Recipes & Techniques Discussed In This Video
- How To Peel And Blanch Fava Beans (Video)
- How To Make A Pan Reduction Sauce (Video)
- How To Clean And Blanch Baby Carrots (Video)
- How To Clean Frisée (Video)
- Pickled Red Onions (Recipe)
- Sherry-Shallot Vinaigrette - "House Vinaigrette" (Recipe)
|For more techniques, recipes and information, check out our ongoing Charcuterie Video Index. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|