- Really enjoying this site!
- Sourdough waffle recipe - back from Free Culinary School days
- Reverse sear?
- Thank You
- Sous Vide
- [Washington Post] Scientists figure out what makes Indian food so delicious
- Ciabatta bread...
- Check out Michael Ruhlman's Ratio App on your app store
- VERY cool new solar stove!
How To Make A Trotter Terrine Using Plastic Wrap Part Two | Charcuterie Video
In HCC 2| Trotter Terrine Part One, we showed you how to make a free form terrine using nothing more then plastic wrap. This video will show you what that terrine should look like after being cured for 30 days along with some serving suggestions for both hot and cold preparations.
Supporting Recipes & Techniques Discussed In This Video
- How To Peel And Blanch Fava Beans (Video)
- How To Make A Pan Reduction Sauce (Video)
- How To Clean And Blanch Baby Carrots (Video)
- How To Clean Frisée (Video)
- Pickled Red Onions (Recipe)
- Sherry-Shallot Vinaigrette - "House Vinaigrette" (Recipe)
|For more techniques, recipes and information, check out our ongoing Charcuterie Video Index. You can also view our complete How To Cook Video Index.|