- Country Gravy
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Recover every last drop of beef stock...
- Experimenting with reducing the amount of starter used...
- [Washington Post] Scientists figure out what makes Indian food so delicious
- Pressure cooker beans
- Fried Rice (Chinese style)
- Counter Top Deep Fryer Recommendations
- [The Guardian] Why are top chefs cooking up such a fuss on allergy labelling?
How to Make a Basic Baguette | Video Recipe
This video will teach you how to make a great baguette in almost any oven.
Tools Used In This Video
- Plastic Bowl Scrapper
- Baker's Razor (Lame)
- Baguette Molds
- Escali Digital Gram Scale
- 2" Hotel Pans
- "Bench Knife" or Dough Scraper (Used for portioning dough and scraping work surface).
|This post is part of our ongoing Bread Baking Video Series, which teaches a wide array of baking techniques and recipes. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|