- English Muffins...
- Steakhouse Steakburger... Animal style.
- Crabcakes in Baltimore
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- italian meringue/ stability problem
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
How to Make a Basic Baguette | Video Recipe
This video will teach you how to make a great baguette in almost any oven.
Tools Used In This Video
- Plastic Bowl Scrapper
- Baker's Razor (Lame)
- Baguette Molds
- Escali Digital Gram Scale
- 2" Hotel Pans
- "Bench Knife" or Dough Scraper (Used for portioning dough and scraping work surface).
|This post is part of our ongoing Bread Baking Video Series, which teaches a wide array of baking techniques and recipes. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|