- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Calling all pie dough experts
- kaiser rolls
How to Debone a Chicken Leg and Thigh
In this video, we go over how to debone a chicken leg and thigh. Once deboned, the leg and thigh can be cooked flat, rolled into a roulade or even stuffed.
This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.