- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
- Chicken: (How age, breed, breeding mechanism and size affect flavor)
- Vacuum packing
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Fresh turmeric
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- What constitutes the perfect Buffalo Wing
- Holding cabinets
- Phenonemon of overbrining
How to Debone a Chicken Leg and Thigh
In this video, we go over how to debone a chicken leg and thigh. Once deboned, the leg and thigh can be cooked flat, rolled into a roulade or even stuffed.
This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.