- How Do I Not Screw Up Leaf Fat to Make Tallow?
- My Baking Stone Recommendation
- Question on stock
- French Fries
- Basic sourdough dough hydration quesiton
- How to Post Pics from Flckr to Stella Forum
- Whole meal loaf
- Frying Potatoes Nightmare
- Changing up flours in your sourdough starter?
- Calling all breadheads!
How to Debone a Chicken Leg and Thigh
In this video, we go over how to debone a chicken leg and thigh. Once deboned, the leg and thigh can be cooked flat, rolled into a roulade or even stuffed.
This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.