- English Muffins...
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
- Hello from Perth, Australia
How to Debone a Chicken Leg and Thigh
In this video, we go over how to debone a chicken leg and thigh. Once deboned, the leg and thigh can be cooked flat, rolled into a roulade or even stuffed.
This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.