- Whole deboned BBQ chicken cooked prefectly with crispy skin
- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- kaiser rolls
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- FAT--the 6th taste?
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
How To Butcher A Chicken | Video Technique
This video will teach you how to butcher a whole chicken into a six part and eight part breakdown.
|This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|