- English Muffins...
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- Triple cooked French Fries
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
- Hello from Perth, Australia
French and Debone a Chicken Leg & Thigh
This video will demonstrate how to take a hind quarter, remove the thigh bone and then "French" the leg bone. What results is a semi-boneless chicken leg and thigh that can then be stuffed with any number of delicious fillings and force meats. For part two of this video, which demonstrates the stuffing and cooking process, click here.
This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.