- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- Excited to be a new member!
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter
- sourdough starter question
- Types of Wood for Smoking
- French Fries
- How do you store your fresh bread?
French and Debone a Chicken Leg & Thigh
This video will demonstrate how to take a hind quarter, remove the thigh bone and then "French" the leg bone. What results is a semi-boneless chicken leg and thigh that can then be stuffed with any number of delicious fillings and force meats. For part two of this video, which demonstrates the stuffing and cooking process, click here.
This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.