- Whole deboned BBQ chicken cooked prefectly with crispy skin
- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- kaiser rolls
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- FAT--the 6th taste?
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
Composed Cauliflower Soup: The Completed Dish
In a previous video, I demonstrated how to make a cauliflower soup base. In this video, we will complete the dish by presenting what is called a "composed soup," where the garnishes are placed in a bowl and the soup base is poured table side.
The list can go on, but instead, what are your ideas? How can you take fresh pasta and turn it into your own unique dish? Let me know in the comments!
This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.