- Country Gravy
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- Recover every last drop of beef stock...
- Experimenting with reducing the amount of starter used...
- [Washington Post] Scientists figure out what makes Indian food so delicious
- Pressure cooker beans
- Fried Rice (Chinese style)
- Counter Top Deep Fryer Recommendations
- [The Guardian] Why are top chefs cooking up such a fuss on allergy labelling?
Composed Cauliflower Soup: The Completed Dish
In a previous video, I demonstrated how to make a cauliflower soup base. In this video, we will complete the dish by presenting what is called a "composed soup," where the garnishes are placed in a bowl and the soup base is poured table side.
The list can go on, but instead, what are your ideas? How can you take fresh pasta and turn it into your own unique dish? Let me know in the comments!
This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.