- Chicken: (How age, breed, breeding mechanism and size affect flavor)
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Vacuum packing
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- The Science of Freezing
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
- Fresh turmeric
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- What constitutes the perfect Buffalo Wing
- Holding cabinets
How To Butcher Duck | Step By Step Video
Learn how to break down a whole duck from start to finish. This technique is very similar to breaking down a whole chicken, which was demonstrated in CKS 27| Butchering A Whole Chicken.
For a more detailed video on how to fabricate an airline breast (as mentioned in this video), watch CKS 28| Airline Chicken Breast.
- SCS 6| Sauteing, Searing & Pan Roasting (Audio Lecture)
- SCS 8| Frying, Confit & Deep Fat Poaching (Audio Lecture)
- HCC 1| How To Make Duck Confit Part 1 (Video)
- HCC 3| How To Make Duck Pate (Video)
- CT 1| Pan Roasting Duck Breast (Video)
|This post is part of our ongoing Culinary Knife Skills Video Series, which teaches you a wide array of knife skills used in professional kitchens. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.|