- How Do I Not Screw Up Leaf Fat to Make Tallow?
- My Baking Stone Recommendation
- Question on stock
- French Fries
- Basic sourdough dough hydration quesiton
- How to Post Pics from Flckr to Stella Forum
- Whole meal loaf
- Frying Potatoes Nightmare
- Changing up flours in your sourdough starter?
- Calling all breadheads!
February 5, 2012 - 7:06am#1
In the future recommend a podcast on the science of brining. It's not easy to understand why if I cooking chicken breast and holding it hot in water drys the meat, but brining it in salt and water before cooking makes it juicy. Possibly a good food science video.