- English Muffins...
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
February 5, 2012 - 7:06am#1
In the future recommend a podcast on the science of brining. It's not easy to understand why if I cooking chicken breast and holding it hot in water drys the meat, but brining it in salt and water before cooking makes it juicy. Possibly a good food science video.