I'm as cranky as a cut snake about this bloody editor. See my face? . I know, I know, it's probably me. But...........
I've set up my own dictionary, but the editor refuses to use it! Doesn't it understand plain Strine?
Every time I save a post it decides that it prefers separating lines better than the intact lines that I use.
Don't get me started on images. I know that the procedure for doing this has been posted on the forum several times, but I just can't get it to work. Wait: I just had a thought so there's bound to be more about this later.
Can anyone help with the other worries?
- English Muffins...
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water