I'm as cranky as a cut snake about this bloody editor. See my face? . I know, I know, it's probably me. But...........
I've set up my own dictionary, but the editor refuses to use it! Doesn't it understand plain Strine?
Every time I save a post it decides that it prefers separating lines better than the intact lines that I use.
Don't get me started on images. I know that the procedure for doing this has been posted on the forum several times, but I just can't get it to work. Wait: I just had a thought so there's bound to be more about this later.
Can anyone help with the other worries?
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Calling all pie dough experts
- kaiser rolls