I'm as cranky as a cut snake about this bloody editor. See my face? . I know, I know, it's probably me. But...........
I've set up my own dictionary, but the editor refuses to use it! Doesn't it understand plain Strine?
Every time I save a post it decides that it prefers separating lines better than the intact lines that I use.
Don't get me started on images. I know that the procedure for doing this has been posted on the forum several times, but I just can't get it to work. Wait: I just had a thought so there's bound to be more about this later.
Can anyone help with the other worries?
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- I used a tenderizing mallet and my chicken was stringy??
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- Cleaning a commercial slicer
- Vacuum packing
- Holding cabinets
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications