Just a quick "hello" I'm so happy I found the podcast and this website a couple months ago it really helped me get my passion for cooking back. I spent 10 years as kitchen manager at my last job and it had me pretty burnt out and thinking I wanted to get out of the industry. Good news is I start a new Kitchen Manager job in 2 weeks I can't wait to see what the future holds at the new restaurant an Irish Pub which will be a nice change from the Coastal Maine Seafood restaurants I've been cooking in for the last 16 years. I'm excited to learn from everyone here and to find people with similar passion and interest in great food!
- English Muffins...
- Steakhouse Steakburger... Animal style.
- Crabcakes in Baltimore
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- italian meringue/ stability problem
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken