My name is Robert, and I am helping Jacob to get Stella Culinary more organized, have more features and just improve things overall. I will also gladly answer questions, and try to fix things as I see them.
A couple of things I want to try and tackle are:
1) Getting rid of or simplifying the editor so posting forum topics and images will be more intuitive.
2) Facebook login and commenting.
Jacob and I have been discussing some other topics that I will probably expand upon them at a later time, but for now one of the bigger ones is a term glossary. Basically a way to be able to get some insight on certain terms used in the videos, podcasts and other sections on Stella Culinary.
I do have a couple questions to ask that might help get some more community feedback.
1) Should a new forum for website feedback be made, or would the off-topic forum be fine?
2) What do you want in the editor for posting forum topics? I am basically asking if you want just simple bold, italic and maybe some font settings. Or do any of you use things like indents, lists and similar things? Uploading images should be easier as well, and I am thinking about the best way to implement better more intuitive uploading.
I think I'll leave it at that for now.
- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- sourdough starter question
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Excited to be a new member!
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter