I was watching some of Jacob's videos and I really love some of the plates that he uses when he's at his restaurant (such as the tartare plate). Is anyone (or if you don't mind sharing Jacob) aware of a place where one would obtain such plates?
I've seen some nice plates but the ones that were nice were running $40-50 a pop, which just seems absurd for a single plate. I have some pretty cool looking plates at home but I'm always looking to expand, especially since it provokes creative plating.
I sifted around the forums and I didn't see this topic created but I do apologize if someone has asked this question.
- English Muffins...
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
- Hello from Perth, Australia