- Fresh turmeric
- Vacuum packing
- Chicken: (How age, breed, breeding mechanism and size affect flavor)
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
- The Science of Freezing
- Best equipment for confit & sous vide applications
- Gelee/Gelatin/Gel, How to get it & How use it
- What constitutes the perfect Buffalo Wing
- Holding cabinets
This video takes our Basic Sourdough Bread Recipe and adds parsley and pancetta. It's great served lightly grilled with a little olive oil, topped with piece of sliced tomato and basil or for grilled cheese.
For a scalable recipe with instructions, click here.