- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- sourdough starter question
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Excited to be a new member!
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter
This video takes our Basic Sourdough Bread Recipe and adds parsley and pancetta. It's great served lightly grilled with a little olive oil, topped with piece of sliced tomato and basil or for grilled cheese.
For a scalable recipe with instructions, click here.