- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- English Muffins
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Calling all pie dough experts
- kaiser rolls
Spätzle is a simple egg noodle, almost resembling a dumpling, that I first fell in love with while an exchange student in Germany. My host mother would always serve the Spätzle with some sort of meat and rich gravy that these delicious little noodles would absorb like sponges.
Don't let the name fool you; this isn't your standard, soulless, supermarket variety of white bread. This recipe will yield you 2 loaves of real white bread that works great for toast, sandwiches or stuffing. It's also a great base recipe to which you can add any number of flavors to take your bread to the next level.