- What shape loaf?
- Excited to be a new member!
- Preheating a roasting pan?
- Sandwich Loaf Sourdough
- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- sourdough starter question
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
This video will take you through the process that we use to sous vide a rack of lamb at Stella. The nice thing about this process is we cook the lamb rack a second time in a reduced pan sauce which infuses both the lamb and the sauce with an amazing flavor.
Supporting Video Techniques
This post is part of our ongoing Completed Dish Video Series, which shows you how to combine multiple techniques into a restaurant quality dish. For more information, you can also view our How To Cook Video Index.