- Coconut rice - what went wrong?
- garlic sauce in a blender
- My first time baguette
- Pumpkin bread
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- moisture free wing sauce
- which bread book do I need
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- Pork Loin stuffing ideas
- On food and cooking
This is a quick and simple recipe for a white chocolate panna cotta that I've had a lot of success with serving over the years. One thing you need to keep in mind is that white chocolate can deaden the palate due to its fat content, so it's important to pair this dessert with something that will help cut the fat. Some of my favorites are black pepper, citrus sauces, or the Bing Cherry Compote linked in the recipe notes.