- What shape loaf?
- Excited to be a new member!
- Preheating a roasting pan?
- Sandwich Loaf Sourdough
- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- sourdough starter question
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
This is a quick and simple recipe for a white chocolate panna cotta that I've had a lot of success with serving over the years. One thing you need to keep in mind is that white chocolate can deaden the palate due to its fat content, so it's important to pair this dessert with something that will help cut the fat. Some of my favorites are black pepper, citrus sauces, or the Bing Cherry Compote linked in the recipe notes.