- How Do I Not Screw Up Leaf Fat to Make Tallow?
- My Baking Stone Recommendation
- Question on stock
- French Fries
- Basic sourdough dough hydration quesiton
- How to Post Pics from Flckr to Stella Forum
- Whole meal loaf
- Frying Potatoes Nightmare
- Changing up flours in your sourdough starter?
- Calling all breadheads!
This is a quick and simple recipe for a white chocolate panna cotta that I've had a lot of success with serving over the years. One thing you need to keep in mind is that white chocolate can deaden the palate due to its fat content, so it's important to pair this dessert with something that will help cut the fat. Some of my favorites are black pepper, citrus sauces, or the Bing Cherry Compote linked in the recipe notes.