- Source for Tabasco peppers
- English Muffins...
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
- Triple cooked French Fries
- More Brioche hamburger buns
- Tri Tip baked and smoked in my Big Green Egg.
- My third attempt at sourdough boule
- ideas for serving duck wings in restaurant
- Hello from Perth, Australia
This is a quick and simple recipe for a white chocolate panna cotta that I've had a lot of success with serving over the years. One thing you need to keep in mind is that white chocolate can deaden the palate due to its fat content, so it's important to pair this dessert with something that will help cut the fat. Some of my favorites are black pepper, citrus sauces, or the Bing Cherry Compote linked in the recipe notes.