- Thoughts on Hard Boiled Eggs...
- Sauce (Suave, smooth texture with a glossy appearance)
- odd looking starter
- Whole deboned BBQ chicken cooked prefectly with crispy skin
- kaiser rolls
- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Whats Cooking? Something fine and fancy or just good and delicious...
- FAT--the 6th taste?
This recipe for deep fried mac and cheese was originally developed for a fillet of beef dish that I did a few years back. The great thing about this recipe is that you can make the macaroni cakes a day in advance, panko crust them, and then deep fry when you're ready to serve. This recipe also uses a technique for cooking the macaroni pasta that is very similar to risotto; this yields a creamy pasta that holds together well when cooled, making it much easier to bread and fry. All ounce measurements are by weight.