- Ask Chef Jacob Brioche Hambuger buns
- Steakhouse Steakburger... Animal style.
- Crabcakes in Baltimore
- italian meringue/ stability problem
- English Muffins...
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
This recipe for deep fried mac and cheese was originally developed for a fillet of beef dish that I did a few years back. The great thing about this recipe is that you can make the macaroni cakes a day in advance, panko crust them, and then deep fry when you're ready to serve. This recipe also uses a technique for cooking the macaroni pasta that is very similar to risotto; this yields a creamy pasta that holds together well when cooled, making it much easier to bread and fry. All ounce measurements are by weight.