- English Muffins...
- Gnoci or Noike Bread--resurecting the food of childhood
- In search for perfect flour: Physico-Chemical Analysis of Flour
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Modernist Cuisine, Is it worth the money?
- Pizza perfection--In search of a better Neopolitan pizza dough recipe
- Diastatic Malt Powder
- Source for Tabasco peppers
- How to cut up hard-cooked eggs
- Most powerful means of boiling water
Quick Breads & Batters
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.