- I've been challenged to produce the ultimate Hamburger Bun...
- Brining Forumula
- What constitutes the perfect Buffalo Wing
- Cleaning a commercial slicer
- Triple cooked French Fries
- Help! - Why did my sourdough starter die?
- Ask Chef Jacob - No Really, Ask Me A Question ...
- I used a tenderizing mallet and my chicken was stringy??
- Lets talk Poppers
- The benefit of understanding the Baker's Percentage system...
Quick Breads & Batters
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.