- Converting traditional to sourdough--oh my!
- Pain au levain - from the grill
- Transferring from banneton to hot iron dutch oven
- sourdough starter question
- Baking a BIG loaf
- Excited to be a new member!
- Fermented my sauerkraut, now what?
- How to avoid dry turkey sausage w/o just adding fat?
- Halibut sous vide
- Using the Discarded starter
Quick Breads & Batters
Great tempura batter is an art form in itself that takes time and love. Sometimes though you just need a good, light batter recipe that you can make a few hours ahead of time and use for everything from vegetables to seafood. This recipe was developed to serve that purpose.